Since establishing his local practice in 1976, David Edgar has developed an innovative approach to analyzing problems and offering legal advice from various perspectives. He is a hands-on counselor assisted by a paralegal as well as state-of-the-art computer research and data recovery resources.
The firm is one of the only full-service firms in the area and focuses on personal injury. Mr. Edgar is on the County Open Committee and was on the board of the Aroostook Mental Health Center for 20 years.
- Trusts and estates
- Civil practice
- Real estate
- Personal injury
- Corporate law
- Guardianship and conservatorship
- Maine, 1976
- U.S. District Court, District of Maine, 1976
- BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® — a widely respected mark of achievement signifying quality legal work, professionalism and solid ethical standards
- J.D., Boston University, 1976
- A.B., cum laude, Boston University, 1973
- Aroostook County Bar Association (past president)
- Maine State Bar Association
- First American Title Insurance Co.
- Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company
- Key Bank of Maine
- Born in Hartford, Connecticut
Reviews & Ratings
David kept me posted on progress toward a settlement on a timely basis. He laid out the impact of various scenarios which is what I needed to know and also provided me with sound counsel about how to handle situations that arose. By guidi...
David kept me posted on progress toward a settlement on a timely basis. He laid out the impact of various scenarios which is what I needed to know and also provided me with sound counsel about how to handle situations that arose. By guiding me to a solution that worked for me and my children, he helped keep costs low and reasonable.
We were very happy with the service and counsel he provided, and would choose him again.